work...
Made a start on the attitude/results matrix. I have 4 of my team who need removing and two others close to the edge. One (CJ) will need to be removed by public execution. Not literally of course. I am not sure I have that much power. But despite her efforts she simply does not have my values at heart and is far from being a team player. I will talk to John Finbow tomorrow to ask his advice. He went through the same deal.
Beyond that I spent time preparing for the week end ahead.
At home Carly rang again. She is so draining. Now she is asking if she can come and stay. I cant see it and Sarah is dead against. It puts me in a very difficult position either way but I agree with Sarah. Despite Carly's needs she cant just ride rough shod over ours and use her disability as a gun to our heads.
I'm in for a tough time.
Any way planning day tomorrow. A rejuvenating week end and a reconciliation with Pillage after what? 9 years? I'm ready now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment