wall painting

wall painting
my hallway

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Tuesday 26th Jan

what a day.

We have a seriously pissed of group of people at Felixstowe. Janet, Elaine and Denise are caught up in a bitch fest' which is bringing everyone else down. It also seems that Tina and Val are adding fuel to the fire rather than putting it out.

I have had to spend all day discussing the problem on an individual basis with Denise, Alicia, and little Carol. Then I have had Elaine on the phone in tears. I told them all the same thing. Take some responsibility and stop it from happening. I told them to stop by not allowing the others to play the game. Step out of it. Kill the conversation but most importantly to make sure that the rules are not being broken.
I also said that I wanted Val involved in the fixing process as I am now sure that she is adding to the mix by wanting to please every one.

I allowed this problem to take virtually all of my time today and then on top of that the old man puts his priorities ahead of mine once more.

I am exhausted by this. Is going for the quiet life really the best option?

End of year figures for 2009 are a disappointing -7K. Almost entirely down to a poor showing in November and April... Ah well. We have systems in place now that should alleviate the problem in the future.

A lovely start to the day though with S using my face as a saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment