wall painting

wall painting
my hallway

Saturday, 23 January 2010

Saturday 23rd Jan

Midnight
S is on the beat with the Suffolk constabulary.
I have eaten Pizza

Work/Relationships

Good work with Sally (I hope) on getting her to loosen up. She really has a massive chip on her shoulder about other peoples need for recognition and can not as yet grasp that her need is just as great. It is that which causes her frustration. I will invite her to the Mark Newey event. I think that she would benefit the most.

Creativity.

Cleared the workshop to a point and made inroads into fixing the Bathroom for the first time. It may be easier than I had hoped. If I can crack the electrics to have it done in one day may actually be possible but an early start tomorrow is important.

Poker is still a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment