Blogging. The 21st century diary. Each of us a Samuel Pepys in the making.
My plan is to use this blog to get to grips with the medium and to keep it very personal at least to begin with. I may then open it up to my friends and then to the wider world or I may keep it secret until the day I die. I think a daily update to get me in the swing. perhaps a tickle of the keyboard each morning followed by a further update in the evening.
Regular weekly review is a must
I answer questions on my
Work life,
My creative life,
my fun life,
my sex life.
my relationships.
I give my self points. When I can honestly reach maximum in 3 of 4 categories or score 44 or more I indulge my self in any way I see fit.
Scoring is based on the following criteria.
1. Work Life. Did I do what I committed my self to do? Max 5 points
Did I communicate well? Max 3 points
Did I Move the business forward? Max 2 points
2. Creative life. Did I spend quality time being truly creative? Dreams alone do not count towards points. To score points I must have put my ideas into action. I think this is the key to being who I truly can be. Max 10 points
3. Fun Life. Did I exercise twice or more times in a week? Max 4 points
Did I socialise? Film? Restaurant? Dinner party etc? Max 4 points
Did I Relax? Max 2 points
4. sex life. Did I improve and enhance it beyond the dream,task or planning?
Was I proactive? Max 10 points
5. Relationships.
Did I help and enhance others in their daily lives? Max 10 points
Friday, 22 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment