Work,
Managed to achieve all that I hoped for in short time.
I put this blog together in order to help me review
I ordered new stamps and branded tape. (the tape arrives in March. Now I can add that to the budget)
My regular meeting with Tina saw her more prepared to take on the difficult issues of poor supply from suppliers and improve her team skills with Julie.
I made a critical decision regarding uniforms and the look of the team. One that I think is a win/win
Val seemed happier when I spoke on the phone
I did bunk off tho! I could have done more but by allowing my self to go home and play solitaire I lost another two hours to procrastination.
I also slept in the evening for an hour more than is healthy.
I could have used that time in preparation for working on the bathroom. Which I intend to do this week end. Its time that room looked it's magnificent self.
Sarah has handed in her notice for three weeks today. We should celebrate. I will take her for a meal somewhere flash!
Perhaps London.
Carly received her book this morning. (The Monk who sold his Ferrari) and has already related to its message of hope and of possibilities. I deserve a pat on the back for that one.
SJ is off stretching with Yjenya. something I wouldnt mind doing... lol
I should think about something to eat.
Going to have a go at an earlier get out of bed time tomorrow. I could find more time to "BE" that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment