wall painting

wall painting
my hallway

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

World T20 champions huzzah

England have reached the top branch for the first time in limited overs cricket. And they did it by making the Aussies look ordinary. My celebrations wee pretty muted as I don't socialize with other cricket fans. A call from the in law and a text from K was about it. It was one of two highlights of a week that has been pretty rough.

I went to South End to sort out the problems with the contract on Thursday, came up with a solution that is a fair as can be but I am getting a great deal of negativity about it from the girls. I really do wonder why I bother with these people. Tina is the only one who is working with me on this journey. This is especially true now that Phoebe has decided to move on. She is not alone either. Sophie has given notice of her intention to leave and it was Christopher's last day yesterday. I must regard these changes as an opportunity to improve. I think that Christine will also hand her notice in on Friday rather than let Sally take over her department while she is on the road. This will be a good thing. We have the capacity elsewhere to take on the curtain making at the level it stands and I lose a non team player.
Fortunately despite the road works and poor takings at Felixstowe things there are generally calm and Val is working hard at improving her results (for now).

My demeanour has been low. After a two hour meeting with Chris on Friday morning I spent about two hours on Mersea island with my own counsel. I achieved nothing of note on my day off on Saturday apart from a little gardening and a bike ride and the cricket saw off Sunday. Both Monday and Tuesday were lost to meetings and my thoughts and only one of my "outcomes" have been completed.

Sarah and I went to Abfab and met up with Ian and Emma. I found it very difficult to connect with anyone throughout most of the evening and struggled to get horny. The final fling was fun though. Emma has a vigorous style that suited my needs at the time.

Despite the sunshine I am struggling to rouse my self in the morning to exercise more and am not in the habit of exercising my stomach muscles every day, hence I look at a large blob of fat each morning in the mirror.

So to the points..

Creativity... 0
sexlife... 6
fun... 6
work... 6
relationships 8

total 26

Still a way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment