Another week of slow movement although I feel slightly better than weeks gone before.
trade is still weaker than I hoped and I feel that much of it is to do with the outside world rather than failure on our part to provide a good service.
The introduction of the new budgets has meant that there is less risk but on the downside that the stock is not always as exciting. I feel that this is an issue we have to live with.
I was sucked in to the business big time with Tina being away. I felt like I was scraping barnacles rather than steering the ship toward calmer waters. therefore many of my focus points were not completed. But now I have Val back on board and Tina returned I should be able to make greater progress.
I have not found any new potential properties this week but will turn my attention further afield toward Bury next week.
S is struggling with the failure of the police to bring her on board and cracks are beginning to show. I have given support where possible including a walk through the woods which helped.
I had to tell Beth that S knew about our little game. She basing her self in traditional social conditioning took it none too well and the game has abruptly ended. I expect that this is a good thing as Geoff (Beth's Missus)would almost certainly end up being hurt at some point in the future. Ah well it was fun whilst it lasted and I will have to begin another fantasy seduction.
We are off to Abfab on Saturday and will meet up with Ian and Emma for a good shag session. That will help us both.
We went to see Stuart Francis at the Arts centre. I haven't laughed so much in ages. It was a very polished performance.
SO to points...
Creativity. Poor again... 2
Work 6
Fun 7
Sex 5
Relationship 5
Total 25
A little better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment