So how was my week?
two seminars from action, I could have done with just the one to be honest but a free session with sporting hero Graham Gooch makes it worthwhile.
I am having difficulty working on my personal character when tough decisions have to be made. The idea of going for win/win is all well and good but I find it difficult to let my self win if someone else feels like they lose even if they win I lose.
I have resigned my self to the fact that for things to be right at Colchester a number of changes must be made. Not least moving Christine out of the shop. Hopefully she will continue as a consultant but we can no longer support her view on the running of the furnishing department. Therefore if she does not agree to the proposals I with Tina's help will have to leverage her out completely. this does not sit well with me but I know that it is for the best for everyone... ultimately including her.
Trade has been poor this week. great weather has put paid to that, but as I type colder air is pushing in and clouds are forming over head. On the up side, I made a good deal with vacuum reflex which should generate a couple of grand over the next couple of months. Val is riding high now and made a giant leap forward in her understanding. Her succinct version of the culture statement will, I am sure improve things at no end at Felixstowe. I expect Tina will follow suit.
At home, S seemed very happy with her new toys and a trip to a gay bar lifted her spirits. I have to admire her proactive attitude to everything. She has made new contact on facebook with a number of girls who will understand her needs and challenges. I am happy to be able to step back from that. Sex and love have been at higher levels, despite the onset of the red flag.
At home I still have to commit to what I enjoy more. i.e I am not being creative and summer is upon us with no moves forward. time to plan again and this time believe and follow it. Do I have more resolve? YES.
So to the score...
Work
Commitments...2/5
Communication 2/3
Moving Forward 1/2
total 5/10
Creativity 3/10
Fun
Exercise 4/4
Socialise 2/4
Relaxation 2/2
Total 8/10
sex 6/10
relationships 7/10
Total score 31/50
An improvement but Creativity way down again. (I was being generous)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment