wall painting

wall painting
my hallway

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Public execution

Quite the week...

Christine has gone. She was unable to accept my concerns and criticism of her work and decided to get off the bus. I am, it has to be said quite relieved although disappointed that it had to end this way. I could only continue on the road we were on for a short time longer. I could have coped with her ego and shortcomings if she had lived up to her own hype. Unfortunately I have been left with a weaker department with poor stock
The reaction to her departure has for the most part, been positive.Sally and Sophie are relishing the challenge of giving the department more order and with two new girls unaffected by the schism the new methods should bed in fairly quickly.

On other issues, I have begun to make breakthroughs in my understanding of the role of the MD and can start looking more closely at the job description in preparation for passing it on.
The potential of the premises in Chelmsford look positive also. I have to sort out the new bank account within the next week without fail. I will need quite an injection of cash both with that and the EPOS system coming in.

At home, well a quiet week, although ideas on bedrooms and sculptures in the garden and taking a cast of Diane's boobs have helped my creative mind return. As a result I feel a little more human. Lesson learnt? I do hope so.

S has started a new job at Oddbins and soon, financial pressures will ease.
Not too much social this week

Points?

Work... 10 Maximum.
Creativity 5
Fun 4
Sex 4
Relationships 5

Total 28

When I gain in some areas I drop back in others. Time to look at that. Start using my mornings and learn to get out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment